Non-GMO, Non-Hybrid & No Chemical Treatment
Broccoli sprouts have a slightly spicy taste, similar to radish. You can add them to your salads, sandwiches, smoothies or raw food dishes.
How to Sprout Broccoli Seeds
These seeds can be sprouted using a glass sprouting jar, tray or hemp sprouting bag. The steps for sprouting in a jar are as following:
- Add 1.5 tbsp (20 grams) of seeds to your jar, and fill with water.
- Soak for 4-8 hours.
- Rinse with water for a few minutes (It is particularly important to rinse your seeds well in humid conditions).
- Tilt your jar upside down and using the sprouting lid to drain the water from your seeds. Leave for 8-12 hours.
- Repeat the rinsing and draining process 2-3 times daily until your seeds sprout.
- In 3-6 days the yield will be 1 - 1 1/2 cups.
- No chemical treatment.
- Non-GMO, non-hybrid, open-pollinated.
- Variety: Brassica Oleracea.
- Available in 250g, 400g & 800g packets.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Seedmart Australia guarantees satisfactory germination rates for up to 12 months, after the date of purchase. We offer a money-back guarantee (or replacement) for seeds that have been stored correctly.
To maintain the viability of your seeds, please store them in a cool, dry place. It is recommended that you store your seeds in an airtight container in your fridge.
Bulk Seed Range
Looking for bulk quantities of sprouting and microgreen seeds? Click here to view our bulk seed range.