Seedmart Australia wants you to be happy with your purchase. If you have any issues, please contact us to discuss. We are happy to give you an exchange or refund, with the following conditions:
* To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
* We do not offer an exchange or refund for perishable items, except for damaged goods.
* An exchange or refund is only available within 30 days of purchase.
* Please email us at email@example.com and we will send you an approval number and details of the return address.
* For a change of mind, the cost of return delivery will be covered by the buyer.
* For damaged goods, the cost of return delivery will be covered by Seedmart Australia.
* Please note: Our returns policy does not interfere with your rights under Australian Consumer Law.
Seedmart Australia guarantees satisfactory germination rates for up to 12 months, after the date of purchase. We offer a money-back guarantee (or replacement) for seeds that have been stored correctly.
To maintain the viability of your seeds, please store them in a cool, dry place. It is recommended that you store your seeds in an airtight container in your fridge.