How to sprout mustard seeds
- Soak 1.5 tbsp of seeds for 4 - 6 hours in cold water.
- Rinse seeds well for a few minutes.
- Place seeds in a glass sprouting jar or sprinkle over a sprouting tray. For the sprouting jar method, leave jar upside down to allow water to drain from your seeds.
- Rinse seeds 2 - 3 times daily.
- Repeat the rinsing and draining process for 3 - 6 days, until your mustard seeds have sprouted.
- Not chemically treated.
- Non-hybrid, open-pollinated.
- Non GMO.
- Available in 250 gram, 400 gram & 800 gram packets.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Seedmart Australia guarantees satisfactory germination rates for up to 12 months, after date of purchase. We offer a money back guarantee (or replacement) for seeds that have been stored correctly.
To maintain the viability of your seeds, please store them in a cool, dry place. It is recommended that you store your seeds in an airtight container in your fridge.
Bulk Seed Range
Looking for bulk quantities of sprouting and microgreen seeds? Click here to view our bulk seed range.