Non-GMO, Open Pollinated & No Chemical Treatment
A quick maturing cauliflower with pure white 15 cm heads. Suits cooler climates.
How to Grow Snowball Cauliflower (Full Maturity)
- Space rows 60 – 100 cm apart.
- Space plants 45 – 60 cm.
- Sowing depth: 0.5 – 1 cm.
- Soil temperature: 7 – 30 degrees Celsius.
- Maturity: 50 – 70 days.
- Sun/shade: Full sun.
- Keep well watered.
- Tolerates frost as a mature plant.
- Well drained soil.
- Suited to warmer climates.
- Late Summer/Autumn crop.
How to Grow Cauliflower Microgreens
- Do not presoak seeds.
- Sow rate: 28 grams for a 10 x 20″ growing tray.
- Moisten soil, flatten 3-4 cm soil in tray or grow hydroponically.
- Cover for 2-3 days with tray lid. Store in well ventilated area away from light until the seeds germinate. Lightly water 1-2 times daily.
- Uncover and place in light. Water 1-2 times daily.
- Harvest time: Approximately 7-14 days.
- Variety: Cauliflower (Brassica Oleracea var.botrytis).
- Chemical free (untreated).
- Open pollinated, non-hybrid.
- Heirloom variety.
- Seed count: 250 – 350 seeds per gram.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Seedmart Australia guarantees satisfactory germination rates for up to 12 months, after date of purchase. We offer a money back guarantee (or replacement) for seeds that have been stored correctly. To maintain the viability of your seeds, please store them in a cool, dry place. It is recommended that you store your seeds in an airtight container in your fridge.