Celery Tall Utah Vegetable Seeds – Bulk & Heirloom
- Space rows: 80 cm apart.
- Space plants: 30 cm.
- Sowing depth: 3 mm.
- Soil temperature: 12-21°C.
- Maturity: 120 days.
- Plant: Spring and Autumn.
- Part or full sun, with rich, well drained soil.
- Good disease tolerance.
- Grows to approx. 60 – 70 cm length.
- Non-GMO seeds.
- No chemical treatment.
- Open pollinated.
- Botanical name: Apium graveolens var. dulce.
- Variety: Tall Utah (heirloom).
- Seeds per gram: Approx. 2500.
- Please note: We do not ship seeds to Western Australia or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge.