Brussels Sprouts Vegetable Seeds – Heirloom & Bulk
- Grows best in cool climates with full sun.
- Long producing with sprouts up to 4 cm.
- Can be grown as a microgreen with a hydroponic method.
- 10 x 20″ tray yields approx. 300 grams of microgreens.
How to Grow Brussels Sprouts (Microgreens)
- Do not presoak seeds.
- Sow rate: 28 grams for a 10 x 20″ growing tray.
- Moisten soil, flatten 3-4 cm soil in tray or grow hydroponically.
- Cover for 2-3 days with tray lid. Store in well ventilated area away from light until the seeds germinate. Lightly water 1-2 times daily.
- Uncover and place in light. Water 1-2 times daily.
- Harvest time: Approximately 7-14 days.
How to Grow Brussels Sprouts (Full Maturity)
- Space rows 100 cm apart.
- Space plants 45 – 60 cm.
- Sowing depth: 0.7 cm.
- Soil temperature: 7-30 °C.
- Maturity: 85 – 95 days.
- Plant: Summer and Autumn.
- Full or part sun, with rich, well drained soil.
- Frost and cold tolerant.
- Open pollinated, non-hybrid.
- Non GMO.
- Not chemically treated.
- Variety: Brassica oleracea var. gemmifera
- Seed count per gram: Approx. 270.
- Please note: We do not ship seeds to Western Australia or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.