Brussels Sprouts Vegetable Seeds – Heirloom & Bulk
- Grows best in cool climates with full sun.
- Long producing with sprouts up to 4 cm.
- Can be grown as a microgreen with a hydroponic method.
- 10 x 20″ tray yields approx. 300 grams of microgreens.
How to Grow Brussels Sprouts
- Space rows 100 cm apart.
- Space plants 45 – 60 cm.
- Sowing depth: 0.7 cm.
- Soil temperature: 7-30 °C.
- Maturity: 85 – 95 days.
- Plant: Summer and Autumn.
- Full or part sun, with rich, well drained soil.
- Frost and cold tolerant.
- Non-GMO seeds.
- Open pollinated.
- No chemical treatment.
- Botanical name: Brassica oleracea var. gemmifera.
- Variety: Long Island Improved (heirloom).
- Seed count per gram: Approx. 270.
- Please note: We do not ship seeds to Western Australia or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge.