Basil Lemon Herb Seeds – Buy in Bulk
- Larger leaf than other lemon basil varieties.
- Attract bees to your garden.
- Lemon scented leaves & attractive white & pink flowers.
- The more you pick, the more it grows.
- A sweet basil cultivar with good heat & disease tolerance. Slow bolting.
How to Grow Basil Herbs
- Space plants: 40 cm.
- Space rows: 30 – 50 cm.
- Sowing depth: 0.2 cm.
- Maturity: 60 days.
- Annual variety.
- Plant Spring & Summer. Frost intolerant.
- Keep well watered. Moist, well-drained soil.
How to Grow Basil Microgreens
- Do not pre-soak seeds.
- Moisten soil, flatten 3-4 cm soil in tray.
- Cover for 4-6 days with tray lid. Store in well ventilated area away from light until the seeds germinate. Lightly water 1-2 times daily.
- Uncover and place in light. Water 1-2 times daily.
- Harvest time: Approximately 12-16 days.