Open Pollinated, Non-Hybrid & Non-GMO
An heirloom, Italian variety with dark green leaves and bumpy, savoyed leaves. Also known as dinosaur, Tuscan, Lacinato and black cabbage.
- Space rows: 50 - 100 cm apart.
- Space plants: 50 cm.
- Sowing depth: 1 cm.
- Soil temperature: 8-30 °C.
- Maturity: 50 - 65 days (suitable for baby leaf after 30 days).
- Grow in late Summer and Autumn.
- Frost tolerant as a mature plant.
- Avoid growing in extreme heat or cold.
- Well-drained, rich soil.
- Full sun.
- Not chemically treated.
- Non GMO.
- Non-hybrid, open-pollinated.
- Variety name: Brassica oleracea acephala
Please note: Seeds cannot be sent to Western Australia or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Seedmart Australia guarantees satisfactory germination rates for up to 12 months, after the date of purchase. We offer a money-back guarantee (or replacement) for seeds that have been stored correctly.
To maintain the viability of your seeds, please store them in a cool, dry place. It is recommended that you store your seeds in an airtight container in your fridge.
Bulk Seed Range
Looking for bulk quantities of vegetable seeds? Click here to view our bulk seed range.