Corn Salad Mache Seeds Bulk
Corn Salad Mache is a popular French vegetable green that is suitable for salads, stews and as a substitute for spinach.
Corn Salad Mache – Microgreens
- Has a mild, delicate and slightly nutty flavour.
- Grow hydroponically or in soil.
- A 10 x 20″ tray yields approx. 300 grams of microgreens.
- Green leaves with pale green stems.
- Do not presoak seeds.
- Sow rate: 28 grams for a 10 x 20″ growing tray.
- Moisten soil, flatten 3-4 cm soil in tray or grow hydroponically.
- Cover for 2-3 days with tray lid. Store in well ventilated area away from light until the seeds germinate. Lightly water 1-2 times daily.
Uncover and place in light. Water 1-2 times daily.
- Harvest time: Approximately 8-14 days.
Corn Salad – Full Maturity & Baby Leaf
- A fast growing variety that thrives in cooler conditions.
- Frost hardy. Winter green crop.
- Sowing depth: 0.5 cm./li>
- Plant in cooler months including Autumn and early Winter.
- Germination time: 7-21 days.
- Germination temperature: 8-20°C.
- Hardy annual variety.
- Plant spacing: 20cm.
- Full sun position, with rich, well drained soil.
- Days to harvest: 45-60 days (28 days for baby leaf).
- No chemical treatment.
- Open pollinated, non-hybrid.
- Variety: Valerianella locusta.
- Seeds per gram: 600.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge. Do not expose to moisture or direct sunlight, Grains, cereals & pulses should be refrigerated. This warranty is limited to the purchase price only and no further warranty is expressed or implied. Australian consumer protection laws apply to any purchase made with Seedmart Australia.