Non-GMO, Open Pollinated & No Chemical Treatment
- A popular choice with chefs.
- Vibrant pink/purple stem.
- No-mess and no-soil with the hydroponic method.
- 10 x 20″ tray yields approx. 310 grams.
- Do not presoak seeds.
- Sow rate: 28 grams for a 10 x 20″ growing tray.
- Moisten soil, flatten 3-4 cm soil in tray or grow hydroponically.
- Cover for 2-3 days with tray lid. Store in well ventilated area away from light until the seeds germinate. Lightly water 1-2 times daily.
- Uncover and place in light. Water 1-2 times daily.
- Harvest time: Approximately 8-14 days.
Kale Full Maturity
- Fast and easy to grow crop.
- Hardy and vigorous variety.
- Frost hardy.
- Space rows 50 – 100 cm apart.
- Space plants 40 – 50 cm.
- Sowing depth: 1 cm.
- Soil temperature: 8 – 30 degrees °C.
- Grow in late Summer – Autumn.
- Hardy variety. Frost tolerant.
- Well drained soil. Keep well watered.
- Part or full sun.
- Maturity: 25 – 65 days. (baby leaf after 25 days).
- No chemical treatment.
- Open Pollinated, heirloom variety.
- Variety: Brassica oleracea var. acephala.
- Seeds per gram: 250 – 300.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge. Do not expose to moisture or direct sunlight, Grains, cereals & pulses should be refrigerated. This warranty is limited to the purchase price only and no further warranty is expressed or implied. Australian consumer protection laws apply to any purchase made with Seedmart Australia.