Kale Red Russian Seeds – Bulk & Heirloom
- Fast and easy to grow crop.
- Hardy and vigorous variety.
- Frost hardy.
- Space rows 50 – 100 cm apart.
- Space plants 40 – 50 cm.
- Sowing depth: 1 cm.
- Soil temperature: 8 – 30 degrees °C.
- Grow in late Summer – Autumn.
- Hardy variety. Frost tolerant.
- Well drained soil. Keep well watered.
- Part or full sun.
- Maturity: 25 – 65 days. (baby leaf after 25 days).
- No chemical treatment.
- Open Pollinated, heirloom variety.
- Botanical name: Brassica oleracea var. acephala.
- Seeds per gram: Approx. 250 – 300.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge. Do not expose to moisture or direct sunlight, Grains, cereals & pulses should be refrigerated.