Non-GMO, Open Pollinated & No Chemical Treatment
- A popular choice with chefs.
- Vibrant pink/purple stem.
- No-mess and no-soil with the hydroponic method.
- 10 x 20″ tray yields approx. 310 grams.
- Do not presoak seeds.
- Sow rate: 28 grams for a 10 x 20″ growing tray.
- Moisten soil, flatten 3-4 cm soil in tray or grow hydroponically.
- Cover for 2-3 days with tray lid. Store in well ventilated area away from light until the seeds germinate. Lightly water 1-2 times daily.
- Uncover and place in light. Water 1-2 times daily.
- Harvest time: Approximately 8-14 days.
Kale Full Maturity
- Fast and easy to grow crop.
- Hardy and vigorous variety.
- Frost hardy.
- Space rows 50 – 100 cm apart.
- Space plants 40 – 50 cm.
- Sowing depth: 1 cm.
- Soil temperature: 8 – 30 degrees °C.
- Grow in late Summer – Autumn.
- Hardy variety. Frost tolerant.
- Well drained soil. Keep well watered.
- Part or full sun.
- Maturity: 25 – 65 days. (baby leaf after 25 days).
- No chemical treatment.
- Open Pollinated, heirloom variety.
- Variety: Brassica oleracea var. acephala.
- Seeds per gram: 250 – 300.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Seedmart Australia guarantees satisfactory germination rates for up to 12 months, after date of purchase. We offer a money back guarantee (or replacement) for seeds that have been stored correctly. To maintain the viability of your seeds, please store them in a cool, dry place. It is recommended that you store your seeds in an airtight container in your fridge.