Chinese Mustard Vegetable Seeds – Bulk
- Compact head with large leaves and thick petioles.
- Well adapted to a range of growing conditions.
- Suitable for salads, pickling, stir fries & cooked dishes.
How to Grow Mustard
- Space rows: 20 cm apart.
- Space plants: 5 cm.
- Sowing depth: 0.5 cm.
- Germination: 6 – 8 days.
- Soil temperature: 8-30°C.
- Maturity: 50 days.
- Grow in Autumn. Year round in sub-tropics.
- Keep well watered. Moist soil. Full sun.
- Open pollinated.
- No Chemical Treatment & Non-GMO.
- Heirloom seed variety.
- Botanical name: Brassica juncea.
- Seeds per gram: Approx. 750.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge.