Beans Provider Vegetable Seeds – Bulk & Heirloom
- Heavy producing, bush bean.
- Stringless pods grow up to 18 cm.
- Plant space: 5 – 8 cm.
- Row space: 45 – 60 cm.
- Soil depth: 2 – 3 cm.
- Soil temperature: 8 – 25 °C.
- Grow in late Summer through to Autumn (suitable for growing in Spring in cooler climates).
- Full sun. Well-drained, moist soil.
- Harvest: 55 – 70 days.
- No Chemical treatment.
- Open pollinated.
- Heirloom variety: Bean Provider.
- Botanical name: Phaseolus Vulgaris.
- Seeds per gram: Approx. 4.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge.