Sunflower Teddy Bear Flower Seeds
- Bright yellow, fluffy, ‘pom-pom’ shaped flowers.
- Grows up to 45 cm with multiple flower heads.
- Attracts bees and beneficial insects to a garden.
- Annual, dwarf variety.
- Vigorous growth.
- Space plants: 30 cm apart.
- Sowing depth: 1 cm.
- Maturity: 65 – 90 days.
- Sow in Spring and early Summer.
- Annual, frost intolerant.
- Moist, well-drained soil.
- Partial or full sun.
- Open-pollinated, non-hybrid.
- Non GMO.
- Not chemically treated.
- Variety: Helianthus annuus.
- Seed packet: 50 seeds.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge.