Bull's Blood is an heirloom beetroot with rich, dark red/purple leaves. The vibrant colour makes this variety ideal for microgreen and baby leaf production.
Grow Beetroot Microgreens
- Cover a growing tray with approximately 3cm of good quality potting mix or organic soil.
- Ensure that your microgreens have adequate light and moisture.
- Harvest between 4-8cm height.
- Not chemically treated.
- Heirloom variety, open pollinated.
- Variety: Beta Vulgaris.
- Quantity: 50 grams, 100 grams, 250 grams & 400 grams.
Please note: Unfortunately, we cannot deliver seeds to Western Australia or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.