Basil Microgreen Seeds – Bulk & Heirloom
- Fast growing alternative to mature basil.
- A 10 x 20″ tray yields approx. 220 grams.
How to Grow Basil Microgreens
- Do not pre-soak seeds.
- Sow rate: 28 grams for a 10 x 20″ growing tray.
- Moisten soil, flatten 3-4 cm soil in tray.
- Cover for 4-6 days with tray lid. Store in well ventilated area away from light until the seeds germinate. Lightly water 1-2 times daily.
- Uncover and place in light. Water 1-2 times daily.
- Harvest time: Approximately 12-16 days.
- Botanical name: Ocimum Basilicum
- No chemical treatment.
- Seeds per gram: 600 – 650.
- We do not ship to Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.