Mizuna Green Vegetable Seeds – Bulk
- Grow as microgreens, baby leaf or full maturity.
- Suitable for salad greens, garnishes & as a cooked leafy vegetable.
- Cold and rain tolerant.
How to Grow Mizuna Microgreens
- Do not pre-soak seeds.
- Sow rate: 28 grams for a 10 x 20″ growing tray.
- Moisten soil, flatten 3-4 cm soil in tray or grow on hemp growing mat.
- Cover for 2 days with tray lid. Store in well-ventilated, warm area away from light until the seeds germinate. Lightly water 1-2 times daily.
- Uncover and place in light. Water 1-2 times daily.
- Harvest time: Approximately 8 -12 days.
- 10 x 20″ tray yields approx. 280 grams of microgreens.
How to Grow Mizuna Vegetables
- Space rows 40 cm apart.
- Space plants 30 cm.
- Sowing depth: 0.6 cm.
- Soil temperature: 7-25°C.
- Maturity: 40 – 60 days.
- Grow in Spring, Winter and Autumn.
- Avoid growing in extreme heat or cold.
- Keep well watered. Moist soil. Full sun.