Mizuna Mustard Seeds – Bulk & Open Pollinated
- Also known as Japanese mustard greens.
- Grow as microgreens, baby leaf or full maturity.
- Suitable for salad greens, garnishes & as a cooked leafy vegetable.
- Cold and rain tolerant.
How to Grow Mizuna Microgreens
- Do not pre-soak seeds.
- Sow rate: 28 grams for a 10 x 20″ growing tray.
- Moisten soil, flatten 3-4 cm soil in tray or grow on hemp growing mat.
- Cover for 2 days with tray lid. Store in well-ventilated, warm area away from light until the seeds germinate. Lightly water 1-2 times daily.
- Uncover and place in light. Water 1-2 times daily.
- Harvest time: Approximately 8 -12 days.
- 10 x 20″ tray yields approx. 280 grams of microgreens.
How to Grow Mizuna Vegetables
- Space rows 40 cm apart.
- Space plants 30 cm.
- Sowing depth: 0.6 cm.
- Soil temperature: 7-25°C.
- Maturity: 40 – 60 days.
- Grow in Spring, Winter and Autumn.
- Avoid growing in extreme heat or cold.
- Keep well watered. Moist soil. Full sun.
- Non-hybrid, open pollinated.
- Not chemically treated.
- Variety name: Brassica juncea var. japonica.
- Suitable for microgreens and baby leaf production.
- Seeds per gram: 300 – 400.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge. Do not expose to moisture or direct sunlight, Grains, cereals & pulses should be refrigerated. This warranty is limited to the purchase price only and no further warranty is expressed or implied. Australian consumer protection laws apply to any purchase made with Seedmart Australia.