Mixed Radish Microgreen Seeds
- Colourful mix of radishes, including pink, green & purple stemmed varieties.
- Popular with chefs, farmers markets & health conscious market.
- Grow microgreens with a no-mess and no-soil hydroponic method.
How to Grow Radish Microgreens
- Pre-soak seeds: No.
- Sow rate: Approx. 5 grams for a small, punnet, sized growing tray.
- Rinse well with cool water. Drain well.
- Add 2 – 3 cm of soil or coir peat to tray. Flatten soil to level. Moisten soil.
- Sprinkle seeds evenly over surface. Lightly water. Cover seeds with a growing tray.
- Store in a well ventilated, dark spot to germinate. Water 1 – 2 times daily.
- Keep covered until your plant is 3 cm height.
- Remove top tray and expose it to indirect light. Water twice daily.
- Harvest: 6 -12 days. Harvest 1 -2 cm above the soil.