Mixed Radish Microgreen Seeds – Bulk Buy
- Colourful mix of radishes, including pink, green & purple stemmed varieties.
- Popular with chefs, farmers markets & health conscious market.
- Grow microgreens with a no-mess and no-soil hydroponic method.
- A 10 x 20″ growing tray yields approx. 280 grams microgreens.
How to Grow Radish Microgreens
- Soak seeds for 6 – 8 hours.
- Sow rate: 40 grams for a 10 x 20″ growing tray.
- Rinse well with cool water. Drain well.
- Add 2 – 3 cm of soil or coir peat to tray. Flatten soil to level. Moisten soil.
- Sprinkle seeds evenly over surface. Lightly water. Cover seeds with a growing tray.
- Store in a well ventilated, dark spot to germinate. Water 1 – 2 times daily.
- Keep covered until your plant is 3 cm height.
- Remove top tray and expose it to indirect light. Water twice daily.
- Harvest: 6 -12 days. Harvest 1 -2 cm above the soil.
- Botanical name: Raphanus sativus.
- No chemical treatment.
- Seeds per gram: Approx. 65.
- No shipping to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge. Do not expose to moisture or direct sunlight, Grains, cereals & pulses should be refrigerated. This warranty is limited to the purchase price only and no further warranty is expressed or implied. Australian consumer protection laws apply to any purchase made with Seedmart Australia.