Purple Radish Microgreen Seeds – Australian Grown, Bulk Buy
- Popular with chefs, farmers markets & health conscious market.
- Grow microgreens with the no-mess and no-soil hydroponic method.
- A 10 x 20″ growing tray yields approx. 280 grams microgreens.
How to Grow Radish Microgreens
- Soak seeds for 6 – 8 hours.
- Sow rate: 40 grams for a 10 x 20″ growing tray.
- Rinse well with cool water. Drain well.
- Add 2 – 3 cm of soil or coir peat to tray. Flatten soil to level. Moisten soil.
- Sprinkle seeds evenly over surface. Lightly water. Cover seeds with a growing tray.
- Store in a well ventilated, dark spot to germinate. Water 1 – 2 times daily.
- Keep covered until your plant is 3 cm height.
- Remove top tray and expose it to indirect light. Water twice daily.
- Harvest: 6 -12 days. Harvest 1 -2 cm above the soil.
How to Grow Radish Sprouts
- Rinse seeds with cold water.
- Soak 1 – 2 tablespoons of seeds for 6 – 8 hours.
- Rinse seeds for 1 – 2 minutes and place them in a glass sprouting jar. Leave jar upside down for 8 – 12 hours to allow water to drain from your seeds.
- Rinse seeds with water for 1 – 2 minutes and place the jar upside down for 8 – 12 hours.
- Repeat the rinsing and draining process for 4 – 7 days, until your seeds have sprouted.
- Botanical name: Raphanus sativus.
- No chemical treatment.
- Australian Grown
- Seeds per gram: Approx. 65.
- No shipping to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge. Do not expose to moisture or direct sunlight, Grains, cereals & pulses should be refrigerated. This warranty is limited to the purchase price only and no further warranty is expressed or implied. Australian consumer protection laws apply to any purchase made with Seedmart Australia.