Find out how to grow microgreens. Our comprehensive Microgreen Growing Guide has all the information you need to get started with your growing.
- Tips & troubleshooting.
- Growing instructions for all the most popular varieties including broccoli, radish, sunflower, pea sprouts & more.
- Information about basic setup & equipment that you will need.
What are Microgreeens?
Microgreens are used to describe smaller, young, edible greens that germinate in soil or a soil substitute, from the seeds of vegetables and herbs. They are harvested at an earlier stage than traditional greens (when the first cotyledons appear). They have grown in popularity due to their nutritional value, flavour and texture enhancement to many dishes.
How to Grow Microgreens
In our comprehensive guide, you’ll find out:
- Tips for growing microgreens including information about sterilising your equipment and seeds, and how to make your own soilless growing medium.
- How to identify and prevent issues with mould.
- What is ‘damping off’ and how to prevent this disease from ruining your microgreens?
- When and how to weight microgreens.
- Growing instructions for all of our most popular microgreen varieties.
- Tips on lighting. Which lighting equipment should you use? How long should you expose your microgreens to sunlight?
Click here to download our comprehensive microgreen growing guide. Whether you want to improve your health and wellbeing, or would like to create your own profitable microgreen business, get started today.