Spinach Bloomsdale Long Standing Vegetable Seeds
- A compact spinach variety with large, thick, savoyed leaves.
- Slower to bolt than other spinach varieties.
- Full-flavoured spinach with a rich, nutty flavour.
- Space rows: 15 cm apart.
- Space plants: 30 cm.
- Sowing depth: 1 cm.
- Soil temperature: 4-25°C.
- Maturity: 40 – 50 days.
- Hardy annual.
- Plant all year round (outside of frost).
- Tolerates a range of soils. Keep soil moist and well watered.
- Full or partial sun.
- Open pollinated.
- Not-chemically treated.
- Seeds per gram: 80.
- Variety: Spinacia oleracea.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge. Do not expose to moisture or direct sunlight, Grains, cereals & pulses should be refrigerated. This warranty is limited to the purchase price only and no further warranty is expressed or implied. Australian consumer protection laws apply to any purchase made with Seedmart Australia.