Tatsoi Vegetable Seeds – Bulk & Open Pollinated
Tatsoi is a popular Asian green that is also known as Rosette Pak Choi. It has deep green, glossy leaves and a mild mustard flavour. This versatile variety is suitable for microgreens, salad greens, and stir-fries.
- Fast and easy to grow.
- No-mess and no-soil with the hydroponic method.
- 10 x 20″ tray yields approx. 300 grams.
- Suitable as a vertical farming crop.
How to Grow Tatsoi (Microgreens)
- Do not presoak seeds.
- Sow rate: 28 grams for a 10 x 20″ growing tray.
- Moisten soil, flatten 3-4 cm soil in tray or grow hydroponically.
- Cover for 2-3 days with tray lid. Store in well ventilated area away from light until the seeds germinate. Lightly water 1-2 times daily.
- Uncover and place in light. Water 1-2 times daily.
- Harvest time: Approximately 8-14 days.
How to Grow Tatsoi (Baby Leaf or Full Maturity)
- Space rows: 40 cm apart.
- Space plants: 20 cm.
- Sowing depth: 0.6 cm.
- Soil temperature: 7-25°C.
- Grow in Spring, Winter, and Autumn.
- Avoid growing in extreme heat or cold.
- Keep well watered. Moist soil. Full sun.
- Ready to harvest: 21 – 45 days (Baby leaf – 21 days).
- No chemical treatment
- Open Pollinated.
- Variety: Brassica narinosa.
- Seeds per gram: 400.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Seedmart Australia guarantees satisfactory germination rates for up to 12 months, after date of purchase. We offer a money back guarantee (or replacement) for seeds that have been stored correctly. To maintain the viability of your seeds, please store them in a cool, dry place. It is recommended that you store your seeds in an airtight container in your fridge.