Buy Silverbeet Rainbow Chard Seeds
Heirloom and Bulk
Instead of eating your greens, try eating a rainbow of colours. ‘Bright’ Mix is a colourful blend of red, orange, yellow and green stemmed chard.
- Fast and easy to grow.
- Highly nutritious leafy greens with edible stems.
- Swiss chard is a hardy plant that grows well in a range of soil types and climatic conditions.
- Cooler temperatures produce a better flavour without bitterness.
- Dark green, glossy, heavily savoyed leaves with intense contrast of colours.
- Flavour: Mild and Crisp. When eaten raw, the leaves may be bitter. Cooking, or blanching, will remove any bitterness.
- Can be grown in a flower bed for its ornamental value.
- Use as a substitute for spinach. Suitable for salads and cooked dishes.
50 - 60 cm apart
15 - 30 cm
1.5 - 2 cm
Germination Soil Temperature
5 - 10 days
Days to Maturity
50 - 60 days
Plant all year round (outside of frost)
Full sun. Tolerates a range of soils. Keep soil moist and well watered
Seedmart Australia guarantees satisfactory germination rates for up to 12 months, after date of purchase. We offer a money back guarantee (or replacement) for seeds that have been stored correctly. To maintain the viability of your seeds, please store them in a cool, dry place. It is recommended that you store your seeds in an airtight container in your fridge.