Silverbeet Rainbow Chard Seeds – Bulk & Heirloom
A colourful, nutritious and leafy plant with stems of red, orange, yellow and green.
- Space rows 50 – 60 cm apart.
- Space plants 15 – 30 cm.
- Sowing depth: 1.5 – 2 cm.
- Soil temperature: 8-30 degrees Celsius.
- Maturity: 50 – 60 days.
- Annual in tropical climates.
- Prefers cool weather. Can tolerate frost.
- Does not tolerate hot, dry conditions.
- Keep well watered.
- Botanical name: Silverbeet (Beta Vulgaris).
- Heirloom variety.
- Open pollinated, not-chemically treated, non-GMO.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Seedmart Australia guarantees satisfactory germination rates for up to 12 months, after date of purchase. We offer a money back guarantee (or replacement) for seeds that have been stored correctly. To maintain the viability of your seeds, please store them in a cool, dry place. It is recommended that you store your seeds in an airtight container in your fridge.