- Space rows: 50 – 60 cm apart.
- Space plants: 15 – 30 cm.
- Sowing depth: 1.5 – 2 cm.
- Soil temperature: 10 – 30 degrees Celsius.
- Maturity: 50 – 85 days.
- Tropics: Feb – Sept.
- Subtropics: Annual.
- Mild and cold climate: Sept – March.
- Prefers cool weather. Not frost tolerant.
- Does not tolerate hot, dry conditions.
- Keep well watered.
- Variety: Silverbeet (Beta Vulgaris).
- Open pollinated, not-chemically treated, non-GMO.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Seedmart Australia guarantees satisfactory germination rates for up to 12 months, after the date of purchase. We offer a money-back guarantee (or replacement) for seeds that have been stored correctly.
To maintain the viability of your seeds, please store them in a cool, dry place. It is recommended that you store your seeds in an airtight container in your fridge.
BULK SEED RANGE
Looking for bulk quantities of sprouting and microgreen seeds? Click here to view our bulk seed range.