Non-GMO, Open Pollinated & No Chemical Treatment
- A spicy mix of broccoli, kale, kohlrabi (purple & white), rocket, red cabbage & Red Giant Mustard.
- Grow microgreens with soil or a hydroponic method.
- A 10 x 20″ tray yields approx. 280 grams of microgreens.
How to Grow Spicy Mix Microgreens
- Do not presoak seeds.
- Sow rate: 28 grams for a 10 x 20″ growing tray.
- Moisten soil, flatten 3-4 cm soil in tray or grow hydroponically.
- Cover for 2-3 days with tray lid. Store in well ventilated area away from light until the seeds germinate. Lightly water 1-2 times daily.
- Uncover and place in light. Water 1-2 times daily.
- Harvest time: Approximately 8-14 days.
- No chemical treatment.
- GMO Free
- Variety: Mixed brassica seeds including broccoli, kale, kohlrabi (purple & white), rocket, red cabbage & Red Giant Mustard.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge. Do not expose to moisture or direct sunlight, Grains, cereals & pulses should be refrigerated. This warranty is limited to the purchase price only and no further warranty is expressed or implied. Australian consumer protection laws apply to any purchase made with Seedmart Australia.