NON-GMO, OPEN POLLINATED & NO CHEMICAL TREATMENT
- Space rows: 35 – 50 cm apart.
- Space plants 20 – 30 cm.
- Sowing depth: 0.6 cm.
- Soil temperature: 8-27 °C.
- Maturity: 60 – 80 days (30 days baby leaf).
- Grow in Spring and Autumn.
- Part or full sun.
- Well drained soil. Keep well watered.
- Non-hybrid, open-pollinated.
- No chemical treatment.
- Non GMO.
- Variety: Lactuca sativa.
- Please note: We do not ship seeds to Western Australia or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Seedmart Australia guarantees satisfactory germination rates for up to 3 months, after date of purchase. We offer a money-back guarantee (or replacement) for seeds that have been stored correctly. To maintain the viability of your seeds, please store them in a cool, dry place. It is recommended that you store your seeds in an airtight container in your fridge.