Lettuce Parris Island Cos Vegetable Seeds
- An heirloom, romaine variety that is suitable for commercial production.
- Resistance to lettuce mosaic virus (LMV) and tipburn.
- Moderate resistance to bolting.
- Uniform, upright lettuce heads with a creamy, yellow heart and slightly, savoyed leaves.
- Vigorous cos/romaine lettuce type.
- Sweet, tender flavour.
- Ideal for Caesar salads, sandwiches and wraps.
50 cm apart
Germination Soil Temperature
7 - 14 days
Days to Maturity
60 days (baby leaf after 21 days)
Plant in Spring and Autumn.
Full or part sun. Keep soil moist and well drained.
Seedmart Australia guarantees satisfactory germination rates for up to 3 months, after date of purchase. We offer a money back guarantee (or replacement) for seeds that have been stored correctly. To maintain the viability of your seeds, please store them in a cool, dry place. It is recommended that you store your seeds in an airtight container in your fridge.