Vates Blue Scotch Curled Kale Seeds – Heirloom & Bulk Vegetable Seeds
- Vates Blue Scotch Curled Kale is slow bolting and high yield.
- Dark blueish, heavily curled green leaves.
- Tender variety suitable for salads and raw food dishes.
- Space rows: 50 – 100 cm apart.
- Space plants: 20 – 30 cm.
- Sowing depth: 1 cm.
- Soil temperature: 8-30 °C.
- Maturity: 75 days.
- Grow in Spring, late summer and autumn
- Well-drained, rich soil.
- Near neutral pH and full sun.
- Grows to 40 – 45 cm.
- Not chemically treated.
- Non GMO.
- Heirloom variety: (Squire).
- Botanical name: Brassica oleracea acephala
- Seeds per gram: Approx. 700.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge.