Cabbage Chinese Vegetable Seeds – Bulk & Heirloom
- Upright, semi-heading type.
- Also known as Wombok cabbage.
- Grows best in mild conditions.
- Can be grown all year round in temperate and sub-tropical climates.
- Suitable for salads, stir fries & cooked dishes.
- Tender leaves are a good substitute for lettuce.
- Main ingredient in kimchi.
40 cm apart
Germination Soil Temperature
7 - 14 days
Days to Maturity
60 - 90 days
Plant in Spring - Autumn. Sow after frost.
Full or part sun. Keep soil moist and well drained. Soil pH 6.0 to 7.5.