Sweet Marjoram Herb Seeds – Buy in Bulk
- Common herb in Greek and Italian cuisine.
- Sweeter flavour than oregano.
- Suitable for a range of dishes including roast lamb, salads, stews, and soup.
- Pink/white flowers attract beneficial insects and bees.
- Container growing is preferred for wet conditions.
- Grows up to 50 cm.
How to Grow Sweet Marjoram
45 - 60 cm apart
Germination Soil Temperature
7 -14 days
Days to Maturity
Plant in Spring & Summer (frost free).
Full sun. Keep soil moist.
Frost, tender perennial, that is usually grown as an annual.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge.