Thyme Winter Common Herb Seeds – Buy in Bulk
- Also known as English thyme.
- Thrives in poor and sandy soil
- Pink/violet flowers attract beneficial insects and bees.
- Low growing, trailing shrub that is good for rock gardens and borders.
- Perennial herb that dies in autumn, and then grows again in spring.
How to Grow Thyme
45 - 60 cm apart
Germination Soil Temperature
14 - 21 days
Days to Maturity
Second year maturity.
Plant in Spring & Autumn (frost free).
Full sun. Keep soil moist.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge.