Silverbeet Fordhook Vegetable Seeds
To calculate shipping costs, add products to cart and navigate to the bottom of your Shopping Cart page.
COVID-19 shipping delays: Due to unprecendented demand, our current order processing time is approximately 10 business days.
- Space rows 50 - 60 cm apart.
- Space plants 15 - 30 cm.
- Sowing depth: 1.5 - 2 cm.
- Soil temperature: 10 - 30 degrees Celsius.
- Maturity: 50 - 85 days.
- Grow in Spring, Summer and Autumn.
- Avoid growing in extreme heat or cold.
- Keep well watered. Moist soil. Full sun.
- Variety: Silverbeet (Beta Vulgaris).
- Open pollinated, not-chemically treated, non-GMO.