Bulk Triple Curled Parsley Seeds
- Grow as microgreens or herbs.
- Uniform & high yield variety.
- Dark green, curled leaves.
Grow Parsley Herbs
- Space plants: 30 cm.
- Sowing depth: 0.3 cm.
- Germination time: 14 – 28 days (Can be a slow-germinating variety).
- Maturity: 70 – 90 days.
- Plant in Spring & Autumn.
- Grow as a biennial in temperate regions.
- Rich, well-drained soil.
- Full sun position.
Grow Parsley Microgreens
- Sow rate for a 10 x 20′ tray: 28 grams.
- Soak seeds for 4-8 hours.
- Cover a growing tray with approximately 3cm of good quality potting mix or organic soil. Hydroponic methods not recommended.
- Ensure that your microgreens have adequate light, air-circulation and moisture.
- Harvest time: 21 days+
- No chemical treatment.
- Open pollinated, non-hybrid.
- Triple curled parsley seeds.
- Variety: Petroselinum crispum.
- We do not ship to Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge. Do not expose to moisture or direct sunlight.