OPEN POLLINATED, NON-GMO & NO CHEMICAL TREATMENT
- Mild onion flavour.
- Grow as microgreens or sprouts.
- The 'no tears' onion!
How to Grow Onion Microgreens
- Soak 1-2 tbsp. of seeds for 2 - 6 hours.
- Moisten soil, flatten 3-4 cm soil in tray or grow on hemp growing mat.
- Cover for 1-2 days with tray lid. Store in well ventilated area away from light until the seeds germinate. Lightly water 1-2 times daily.
- Uncover and place in light. Water 1-2 times daily.
- Harvest time: 14 - 21 days.
- No chemical treatment (no fungicides, herbicides & pesticides).
- Non-hybrid, open pollinated.
- Variety: Allium cepa.
We do not ship seeds to Western Australia or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Seedmart Australia guarantees satisfactory germination rates for up to 12 months, after date of purchase. We offer a money-back guarantee (or replacement) for seeds that have been stored correctly.
To maintain the viability of your seeds, please store them in a cool, dry place. It is recommended that you store your seeds in an airtight container in your fridge.