Nasturtium Empress of India | Heirloom, Bulk Flower Seeds
Nasturtium Empress of India is a non-trailing, compact, bush variety that grows to approximately 50 cm height. Features dark red, scarlet flowers.
- Space plants 60 cm apart.
- Sowing depth: 1.5 cm.
- Maturity: 70 – 80 days.
- Sow in Spring to early Autumn.
- Annual, frost intolerant.
- Grow in temperate, subtropical and tropical regions.
- Moist, well-drained soil.
- Partial or full sun.
- Open-pollinated, non-hybrid.
- No GMOs
- Traditional heirloom variety.
- Not chemically treated.
- Variety: Tropaeolum majus.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge. Do not expose to moisture or direct sunlight, Grains, cereals & pulses should be refrigerated.