Nasturtium Empress of India | Heirloom, Bulk Flower Seeds
Nasturtium Empress of India is a non-trailing, compact, bush variety that grows to approximately 50 cm height. Features dark red, scarlet flowers.
- Space plants 60 cm apart.
- Sowing depth: 1.5 cm.
- Maturity: 70 – 80 days.
- Sow in Spring to early Autumn.
- Annual, frost intolerant.
- Grow in temperate, subtropical and tropical regions.
- Moist, well-drained soil.
- Partial or full sun.
- Open-pollinated, non-hybrid.
- No GMOs
- Traditional heirloom variety.
- Not chemically treated.
- Variety: Tropaeolum majus.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge. Do not expose to moisture or direct sunlight, Grains, cereals & pulses should be refrigerated. This warranty is limited to the purchase price only and no further warranty is expressed or implied. Australian consumer protection laws apply to any purchase made with Seedmart Australia.