Non-GMO, Open Pollinated & No Chemical Treatment
- Slow bolting variety.
- Compact head weighing approx 1.5 kg.
- Fast and easy to grow variety.
How to Grow Golden Acre Cabbage
- Space rows: 50 – 75 cm apart.
- Space plants: 35 – 60 cm.
- Sowing depth: 0.5 – 1 cm.
- Soil temperature: 10 – 35°C.
- Plant in cooler months including Spring, late summer and autumn
- Rich, well drained soil.
- Keep well watered.
- Frost tolerant.
- Part or full sun.
- Maturity: 60 – 110 days.
- Open pollinated, heirloom variety.
- Non GMO and no chemical treatment.
- Brassica oleracea.var. capitata.
- Seeds per gram: 200 – 380.
- No shipping to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Seedmart Australia guarantees satisfactory germination rates for up to 12 months, after date of purchase. We offer a money back guarantee (or replacement) for seeds that have been stored correctly. To maintain the viability of your seeds, please store them in a cool, dry place. It is recommended that you store your seeds in an airtight container in your fridge.