Waltham butternut pumpkin is a bell shaped, heirloom pumpkin with a light orange colour and nutty flavour.
- Space rows 2.5 – 3 metres apart.
- Space plants 90 – 120 cm.
- Sowing depth: 3 cm.
- Soil temperature: 20 – 32 degrees Celsius.
- Maturity: 85 – 115 days.
- Sun/shade: Full sun.
- Rich, well drained soil.
- Variety: Waltham Butternut Pumpkin (Cucurbita).
- Heirloom variety.
- Open pollinated, not-chemically treated, non-GMO.
- Seeds per gram: Approx. 5-12.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Seedmart Australia guarantees satisfactory germination rates for up to 3 months, after date of purchase. We offer a money back guarantee (or replacement) for seeds that have been stored correctly. To maintain the viability of your seeds, please store them in a cool, dry place. It is recommended that you store your seeds in an airtight container in your fridge.