Pumpkin Queensland Blue Vegetable Seeds – Bulk & Heirloom
Pumpkin Queensland Blue is a large pumpkin with deep orange flesh and smooth, dark blueish-grey skin.
- Space rows: 2.5 – 3 metres apart.
- Space plants 90 – 120 cm.
- Sowing depth: 2 cm.
- Plant in Spring.
- Soil temperature: 21-35°C.
- Germination days: 5 – 10 days.
- Maturity: 100 – 110 days.
- Sun/shade: Full sun.
- Rich, well drained soil.
- Frost intolerant.
- Annual variety.
- Variety: Queensland Blue (Cucurbita maxima).
- Australian, Heirloom variety.
- Seeds per gram: 4.
- Open pollinated, not-chemically treated, non-GMO.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge. Do not expose to moisture or direct sunlight.