Spinach Baby Leaf Vegetable Seeds
- A baby leaf variety with dark green, smooth leaves.
- Suitable for raw or cooked dishes.
- Slower to bolt than other spinach varieties.
- Fast growing with resistance to downy mildew.
- Space rows: 15 cm apart.
- Space plants: 6 cm.
- Sowing depth: 1 cm.
- Germination: 10-25°C – 7-14 days.
- Maturity: 40 days.
- Hardy annual.
- Plant all year round (outside of frost).
- Tolerates a range of soils. Keep soil moist and well watered.
- Full or partial sun.
- Open pollinated.
- Not-chemically treated.
- Seeds per gram: Approx. 80.
- Variety: Spinacia oleracea.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge.