Nasturtium Tip Top Mix Flower Seeds
Nasturtium Tip Top Mix Flower Seeds is a dwarf, non-trailing, compact variety.
- Mix of gold, orange, red and yellow flowers.
- Suitable for container growing.
- Top flowering, which means that the flowers are highly visible and have full impact.
- Space plants 60 cm apart.
- Sowing depth: 1.5 cm.
- Maturity: 70 – 80 days.
- Sow in Spring to early Autumn.
- Annual, frost intolerant.
- Grow in temperate, subtropical and tropical regions.
- Moist, well-drained soil.
- Partial or full sun.