Mustard Wasabi Microgreen Seeds
- Spicy mustard flavour.
- Suitable to be grown all year round. Particularly suited to cooler climates.
How to grow mustard microgreens
- Do not pre-soak seeds.
- Sow rate: 2.5 – 3.5 grams for a small, punnet, sized growing tray.
- Moisten soil, flatten 3-4 cm soil in tray or grow on hemp growing mat.
- Cover for 2 days with tray lid. Store in well-ventilated, warm area away from light until the seeds germinate.
- Lightly water 1-2 times daily.
- Uncover and place in light. Water 1-2 times daily.
- Harvest time: Approximately 8 -12 days.