Non-GMO, Open Pollinated & No Chemical Treatment
Kohlrabi microgreens have a mild and sweet cabbage flavour.
- Fast and easy to grow variety.
- Can be grown with a no-mess and no-soil hydroponic method.
- 10 x 20″ tray yields approx. 310 grams.
How to Grow Kohlrabi (Microgreens)
- Do not presoak seeds.
- Sow rate: 28 grams for a 10 x 20″ growing tray.
- Moisten soil, flatten 3-4 cm soil in tray or grow hydroponically.
- Cover for 2-3 days with tray lid. Store in well ventilated area away from light until the seeds germinate. Lightly water 1-2 times daily.
- Uncover and place in light. Water 1-2 times daily.
- Harvest time: Approximately 8-12 days.
How to Grow Kohlrabi (Full Maturity)
A tender and sweet kohlrabi variety that can be eaten raw or cooked like turnip. Fast growing when grown in rich, well-drained soil.
- Space rows 40 cm apart.
- Space plants 10 – 20 cm.
- Sowing depth: 1 cm.
- Soil temperature: 8-30 degrees Celsius.
- Maturity: 55 – 65 days.
- Plant: Spring, Summer and Autumn.
- Full or part sun, with rich, well drained soil.
- Mild frost tolerant.
- Keep well watered.
- Easy to grow and hardy variety.
- Non GMO.
- Not chemically treated.
- Heirloom & open pollinated variety.
- Brassica oleracea.var. gongylodes.
- Seeds per gram: 250.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Seedmart Australia guarantees satisfactory germination rates for up to 12 months, after date of purchase. We offer a money back guarantee (or replacement) for seeds that have been stored correctly. To maintain the viability of your seeds, please store them in a cool, dry place. It is recommended that you store your seeds in an airtight container in your fridge.