Seedling & Microgreen Growing Trays
These versatile growing trays are suitable for raising seedlings, growing microgreens and wheatgrass.
- The 1/2 sized punnet is the ideal size for growing small quantities of microgreens. This reduces waste and ensures that you always have fresh microgreens on hand.
- The compact sizes means that you can grow a range of microgreen varieties at once.
- Two of these punnets fit into a standard growing tray. Available here.
- Popular size for supplying microgreens to customers.
- Dimensions: 33 x 14 cm x 5.5 cm height.
- Two of these trays fit in a standard 30 x 35 cm growing tray.
- Has drainage holes. To stop water leakage, place two of these punnets in a solid base tray (30 x 35 cm). Available here.
- Food safe, black BPA free plastic.
- Sturdy plastic and durable construction (PP plastic).
- Sold individually.