Fenugreek Microgreen Seeds Organic
- Australian grown, organic variety.
- Popular with chefs, farmers markets & health conscious market.
- A 10 x 20″ growing tray yields approx. 350 grams microgreens.
How to Grow Fenugreek Microgreens
- Soak seeds for 4 – 6 hours.
- Sow rate: 28 grams for a 10 x 20″ growing tray.
- Rinse well with cool water. Drain well.
- Add 2 – 3 cm of soil to tray. Flatten soil to level. Moisten soil.
- Sprinkle seeds evenly over surface. Lightly water. Cover seeds with a growing tray.
- Store in a well ventilated, dark spot to germinate. Water 1 – 2 times daily.
- Keep covered for 1 – 2 days.
- Remove top tray and expose it to light. Water twice daily.
- Harvest: 6 -12 days.