Colour Mix Chard Microgreen Seeds – Bulk
Colourful Mix Chard microgreens have vibrant stems of red, yellow, white and green. They make a colourful garnish for your salads or favourite dish.
How to grow Colour Mix Chard microgreens
- Sow rate: 5 grams for a small, punnet, sized growing tray.
- Pre-Soak seeds for 6 – 8 hours
- Grow in soil, and not hydroponic method.
- Add 2 – 3 cm of soil to tray. Flatten soil to level. Moisten soil. Sprinkle seeds evenly over surface.
- Cover seeds with a light layer of soil. This step is important as it helps with dehulling and reduces beet microgreen growing issues.
- Lightly water. Cover seeds with a growing tray. Store in a well ventilated, dark spot to germinate.
- Water 1 – 2 times daily. Keep covered for 6 – 8 days. Remove top tray and expose it to light. Water twice daily.
- Harvest: 10 -14 days. Harvest 1 – 2 cm above the soil.
- (Level of difficulty: Medium).