Borage Herb Seeds – Buy in Bulk
Borage has attractive bright blue, star-shaped, edible flowers. The edible leaves add a refreshing cucumber flavour to tea, drinks, salads & soups.
Grow Borage (Herbs)
- Space plants 30 cm apart.
- Sowing depth: 10 mm.
- Plant height: 90 cm
- Maturity: 80 – 90 days.
- Sow in Spring, Summer and Autumn (frost free).
- Grows up to 90 cm height.
- Hardy, annual variety.
- Part or full sun.
- Moist, well-drained soil.
Grow Borage (Microgreens)
- Sow rate for a 10 x 20′ tray: 28 grams.
- Do not pre-soak seeds.
- Moisten soil, flatten 3-4 cm soil in tray or grow hydroponically.
- Cover for 2-4 days with tray lid. Store in well ventilated area away from light until the seeds germinate. Lightly water 1-2 times daily.
- Uncover and place in light. Water 1-2 times daily.
- Harvest time: Approximately 10 – 21 days.
- No chemical treatment.
- Open pollinated & Non-GMO.
- Botanical name: Borage Officinalis.
- Seeds per gram: 65 – 70.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge. Do not expose to moisture or direct sunlight, Grains, cereals & pulses should be refrigerated. This warranty is limited to the purchase price only and no further warranty is expressed or implied. Australian consumer protection laws apply to any purchase made with Seedmart Australia.