- Space rows: 40 – 50 cm apart.
- Space plants: 30 cm.
- Sowing depth: 1 cm.
- Soil temperature: 4-25°C.
- Maturity: 50 days.
- Hardy annual.
- Prefers cool weather. Can tolerate frost.
- Does not tolerate hot, dry conditions.
- Rich, moist soil. Keep well watered.
- Full or partial sun.
- Open pollinated.
- Not-chemically treated.
- Variety: Spinacia oleracea.
- Please note: We do not ship seeds to Western Australia or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Seedmart Australia guarantees satisfactory germination rates for up to 12 months, after the date of purchase. We offer a money-back guarantee (or replacement) for seeds that have been stored correctly.
To maintain the viability of your seeds, please store them in a cool, dry place. It is recommended that you store your seeds in an airtight container in your fridge.
BULK SEED RANGE
Looking for bulk quantities of vegetable seeds? Click here to view our bulk seed range.