Non-GMO, Open Pollinated & No Chemical Treatment
- Use a small quantity of these microgreens to add colour to your dish.
- 10 x 20″ tray yields approx. 185 grams of microgreens.
How to Grow Amaranth Microgreens
- Sow rate: 28 grams for a 10 x 20″ growing tray.
- Do not pre-soak seeds.
- Growing medium: Soil or hydroponic.
- Growing in soil: Add 3-4 cm soil to growing tray. Flatten soil. Sprinkle seeds evenly over soil. Lightly water.
- Germination time: 2-3 days.
- Keep plant in a warm spot during germination and growing time. Intolerant of harsh direct sunlight.
- Ensure adequate moisture.
- Harvest time: 8-12 days. Harvest close to root.
- No chemical treatment.
- Open pollinated variety.
- Botanical name: Amaranthus tricolor.
- Seeds per gram: 1000.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Seedmart Australia guarantees satisfactory germination rates for up to 12 months, after date of purchase. We offer a money back guarantee (or replacement) for seeds that have been stored correctly. To maintain the viability of your seeds, please store them in a cool, dry place. It is recommended that you store your seeds in an airtight container in your fridge.