OPEN POLLINATED, NON-GMO & NO CHEMICAL TREATMENT
- Mild onion flavour.
- Grow as microgreens or sprouts.
- The 'no tears' onion!
How to Grow Onion Sprouts
These seeds can be sprouted using a glass sprouting jar or hemp sprouting bag. The directions for using a sprouting jar are as following:
- Add 2 tbsp. of seeds to your jar. Fill the jar with water.
- Soak for 8 hours.
- Rinse with water for a few minutes (It is particularly important to rinse your seeds well in humid conditions).
- Tilt your jar upside down and using the sprouting lid to drain the water from your seeds. Leave for 8-12 hours.
- Repeat the rinsing and draining process 2-3 times daily until your seeds sprout.
- No chemical treatment (no fungicides, herbicides & pesticides).
- Non-hybrid, open pollinated.
- Variety: Allium cepa.
- Available in 250 gram, 400 gram & 800 gram packets.
- We do not ship seeds to Western Australia or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Seedmart Australia guarantees satisfactory germination rates for up to 12 months, after date of purchase. We offer a money-back guarantee (or replacement) for seeds that have been stored correctly.
To maintain the viability of your seeds, please store them in a cool, dry place. It is recommended that you store your seeds in an airtight container in your fridge.