Kohlrabi Purple Seeds – Heirloom & Bulk
Kohlrabi microgreens are suitable for a range of dishes including salads, sandwiches, or as a decorative garnish to your dish.
- Features green glossy cotyeledons and vibrant purple green stems.
- Grow with soil or a hydroponic method.
- Suitable for microgreens or full mature vegetables.
How to Grow Kohlrabi Microgreens
- Do not presoak seeds.
- Sow rate: 2.5 – 3.5 grams for a small, punnet, sized growing tray.
- Moisten soil, flatten 3-4 cm soil in tray or grow hydroponically.
- Cover for 2-3 days with tray lid. Store in well ventilated area away from light until the seeds germinate. Lightly water 1-2 times daily.
- Uncover and place in light. Water 1-2 times daily.
- Harvest time: Approximately 8-12 days.