Kohlrabi Purple Vienna Seeds – Heirloom & Bulk
Kohlrabi microgreens are suitable for a range of dishes including salads, sandwiches, or as a decorative garnish to your dish.
- Features green glossy cotyeledons and vibrant purple green stems.
- Grow with soil or a hydroponic method.
- A 10 x 20″ tray yields approx. 310 grams.
- Suitable for microgreens or full mature vegetables.
How to Grow Kohlrabi Microgreens
- Do not presoak seeds.
- Sow rate: 28 grams for a 10 x 20″ growing tray.
- Moisten soil, flatten 3-4 cm soil in tray or grow hydroponically.
- Cover for 2-3 days with tray lid. Store in well ventilated area away from light until the seeds germinate. Lightly water 1-2 times daily.
- Uncover and place in light. Water 1-2 times daily.
- Harvest time: Approximately 8-12 days.
Want to Grow Purple Vienna Kohlrabi as a Mature Vegetable?
These kohlrabi seeds are suitable for growing as a mature vegetable. Click here to find out more, and to view our range of bulk vegetable seeds.
- Non GMO.
- No chemical treatment.
- Heirloom, open pollinated variety (Purple Vienna).
- Botanical name: Brassica oleracea.var. gongylodes.
- Seeds per gram: 250.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge. Do not expose to moisture or direct sunlight, Grains, cereals & pulses should be refrigerated.