Kale Nero Di Toscana – Heirloom & Bulk Vegetable Seeds
An heirloom, Italian variety with dark green leaves and bumpy, savoyed leaves. Also known as dinosaur, Tuscan, Lacinato and black cabbage.
- Space rows: 50 – 100 cm apart.
- Space plants: 50 cm.
- Sowing depth: 1 cm.
- Soil temperature: 8-30 °C.
- Maturity: 50 – 65 days (suitable for baby leaf after 30 days).
- Grow in late Summer and Autumn.
- Frost tolerant as a mature plant.
- Avoid growing in extreme heat or cold.
- Well-drained, rich soil.
- Full sun.
- Not chemically treated.
- Non GMO.
- Heirloom & open-pollinated.
- Botanical name: Brassica oleracea acephala.
- Variety: Nero di Toscana.
- Seeds per gram: Approx. 400.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge. Do not expose to moisture or direct sunlight, Grains, cereals & pulses should be refrigerated.