Glass Sprouting Jar – Untamed Health
Grow your own sprouts and have fresh and nutritious food all year round. Sprout all of the most popular varieties including alfalfa, broccoli, radish and peas.
This glass jar comes with a BPA free, food safe straining lid and built-in stand. The stand provides the optimum amount of drainage for your sprouts. Good drainage helps you achieve healthy and good quality sprouts.
The 450ml jar size is ideal for growing smaller quantities of sprouts, meaning less waste and quicker crop rotations. Grow what you need, when you need it.
The straining lid is RUST PROOF, making it a safe option for all your growing needs.
HOW DO YOU USE A SPROUTING JAR?
- Fill your glass jar one quarter with pulses, grains or seeds (depending on variety. e.g. broccoli seeds – use 1.5 tbsp of seeds). Fill the rest of your jar with water.
- Soak for 6-12 hours, depending on variety.
- Drain and rinse well under cool water.
- Leave your jar upside down, using the in-built stand, for approximately 12 hours.
- Repeat these steps until you have a harvest of delicious and healthy sprouts.
- Includes a food safe, BPA free, straining lid and stand.
- 450ml jar.
- Suitable for all size seeds including broccoli and alfalfa.
- Lid colour may vary.